- Cooperative flat 301/H7 - On sale
4+kitchenette 119,7 m2
652 256 €Cooperative flat 401/H7 - On sale
2+kitchenette 58,6 m2
354 657 €Cooperative flat 402/H7 - Sold
2+kitchenette, 57,5 m2Cooperative flat 403/H7 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 88,4 m2Cooperative flat 404/H7 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 88,5 m2Cooperative flat 405/H7 - Sold
2+kitchenette, 54,9 m2Cooperative flat 406/H7 - Sold
2+kitchenette, 55,1 m2Cooperative flat 407/H7 - Sold
2+kitchenette, 55,5 m2Cooperative flat 408/H7 - Sold
1+kitchenette, 33,6 m2Cooperative flat 409/H7 - Sold
2+kitchenette, 54,8 m2Cooperative flat 410/H7 - On sale
2+kitchenette 58,8 m2
306 200 €Cooperative flat 411/H7 - On sale
2+kitchenette 50 m2
326 087 €
- Flat planFlat
- Floor planFloor
- Model flat
Cooperative flat 410/H7
- 58,8 m2
- On sale, tentative reserved
- Price inc. VAT
- iA garage or parking space must be purchased for each flat. The listed prices do not include the garage parking space, the parking space outside of the garage and, as the case may be, a utility room and a cellar.
- 1 359 €iSubject to a membership deposit of 20 %Calculate the amount of your rent
- By selling another property of yours
- Learn more
You can calculate an approximate value of your monthly rent quickly and easily thanks to our calculator.
- Purchase price
- Member’s contribution share
- Membership deposit
- 61 240 €
- Interest rate
- 5.97 % p.a.
- Due date
- 40 Years
- Rent from
- 1 359 €
Calculation is only indicative.
The most favorable financing on the market
Similarly to the properties or flats in personal ownership, when buying a property in form of cooperative housing, the buyer needs to dispose of 20 % of the full value of the property or flat. However, there is no need for the buyer to take a mortgage to cover the remaining part of the full value of the property or flat, because the cooperative takes over the loan in this form of ownership and the buyer of the property or flat is then paying a monthly installments to the cooperative. The interest which is paid by cooperative is currently lower than in case of mortgage. In addition to that, as a member of the cooperative, you can divide your installments up to 40 years which is by a quarter longer than in case of mortgage. Thanks to that, the final monthly installment is significantly more acceptable than anywhere else on the market.
- Phase X of the Malý háj residential project
- Malý háj X is formed by one residental house
- There is 65 new apartments in each house, with the layouts of 1+kitchenette (from 31 m2) to more spacious 4+kitchenette (up to 120 m2) being built
- Each of the apartments has its balcony, loggia, or terrace
- 99 parking spaces in underground garages
- Excellent accessibility to public transport (4-minute walk to bus stop) and connection to Prague's access roads
- Special 3-year warranty
- Energy efficiency class B– relates to all apartments in this phase
- Floor plan
- Example of standard equipment
- Cooperative housing financing procedure
- Architect: AHK ARCHITEKTI, s.r.o., Project designer: BUILDING, s.r.o.
The successfully developing residential quarter between Štěrboholy and Dolní Měcholupy is a modern locality of many possibilities. And not only due to the combination of the really near nature, the accessibility of many services, the problem-free connection to the “South Connecting Road” and the arterial roads for Mladá Boleslav and Hradec Králové, but also due to the comprehensive modern architecture. There are beautiful nature parks, Hrušov and Říčanka, waiting literally “round the corner”, including Prague cycle tracks. Modern “shopaholics” will certainly be pleased with the vicinity of Europark, a large shopping centre, and Fashion Arena.
Malý háj phase X is formed by one residential house. Sixty-two new flats in each building, from 1+kk to 4+kk (where “kk” means a kitchenette area), will be created at stage 7 of this residential project. All owners of a flat in this residential house will certainly be pleased with the possibility of enjoying a balcony, terrace or enclosed balcony every day. Families can enjoy modern and safe playgrounds. The problem-free accessibility of the centre of the capital will be ensured by municipal public transport, where a bus stop is a four-minute walk away and the Metro Line A – Depo Hostivař stop or a tramway line stop is not more than 10 minutes away. In the future the transport services of the Malý háj locality will be even better due to the planned tramway line that is now in the project preparation phase.
Bank financing this stage:
Finance the purchase by selling another property
Do you need to finance purchase of a new property by selling another? We are ready to help you both with sale and all the related issues. Contact us with confidence.