- Flat 301/A - Sold
1+kitchenette, 38,8 m2Flat 302/A - On sale
1+kitchenette 37,9 m2
145 339 €Flat 303/A - Sold
2+kitchenette, 51,9 m2Flat 304/A - On sale
4+kitchenette 85,4 m2
272 516 €Flat 305/A - Sold
1+kitchenette, 38,3 m2Flat 306/A - Sold
1+kitchenette, 37,6 m2Flat 307/A - On sale
1+kitchenette 38,3 m2
146 799 €Flat 308/A - Sold
2+kitchenette, 39,8 m2Flat 309/A - Sold
1+kitchenette, 24,8 m2Flat 310/A - Sold
1+kitchenette, 24,8 m2Flat 311/A - Sold
3+kitchenette, 59 m2
- Flat planFlat
- Floor planFloor
- 85,4 m2
- On sale, tentative reserved
- Price inc. VAT
- iThe price of the apartment unit is valid subject to the employment of a 90/10 payment schedule. Should a different manner of payment be employed, the price shall be agreed with the client individually. The listed prices do not include the garage parking space, the parking space outside of the garage and, as the case may be, a utility room and a cellar.
We'll help you to finance your property
- With a mortgage with instalments starting from
- 1 169 €iMonthly at LTV 20 % and 30 years maturity, calculation is only indicative.Calculate your installments
- By selling another property of yours
- Learn more
This flat is now subject to lower VAT
The government's consolidation package reduced VAT on housing from 15 to 12% from 2024. This reduction is already reflected in the price of this apartment. We are constantly striving to offer affordable housing, which is why we welcome this move by the government.
Calculate the amount of your instalments
You can calculate an approximate value of your monthly mortgage instalment quickly and easily thanks to our calculator.
- Item price
- Own capital
- 54 503 €
- Fixation period
- 5 Years
- Time of repayment
- Interest rate from
- 4.99 % p.a.
- Installment from
- 1 169 €
This calculation is only indicative and applies for own resources amounting to 20 % or 80% LTV. For an exact calculation based on individual requirements and parameters contact our financial specialists. The calculation has been drawn up based on a real estate price determined according to the schedule of payments 90/10.
- The first stage Residence U Vltavy is formed by one residential house
- The total number of new apartments in this stage is 58 with the layouts of 1+kitchenette (from 24,4 m2) to more spacious 4+kitchenette (up to 94 m2)
- Each of the apartments has its balcony or terrace
- Shared garden at each house
- Parking in underground garages and parking at the house
- Energy efficiency class B
- Floor plan
- Example of standard equipment
- Flat purchase procedure and its financing
- Architect: m4 architekti s.r.o.
During the last half-century, Kralupy has been known mainly for its industrial production. However, the real town of Kralupy has an old romantic soul. There is a stable community of inhabitants who actively care for the continuous renovation and sustainable development of the town.
The first mention of Kralupy nad Vltavou dates back to 1253. Since the 19th century, the symbol of the town has been the railway, which was introduced there in 1851. New apartment buildings will be built in the older part of the town next to Palacký Square. The area already provides good and well-established community amenities. Another one will be built right in the new district near the railway station. In addition to shops and services, it should also include an educational and sports infrastructure. The developer is negotiating a specific form of each of the facilities with the municipality.
The region of Kralupy to the south and west of the Vltava River is surrounded by natural parks and various monuments. There are cycle paths and a pilgrimage route to Říp Mountain. A twenty minutes’ walk from the project there is the local Hostibejk Hill with lots of greenery, romantic rocks, beautiful views and facilities for relaxation. In the nearby local part of Mikovice, you can walk around several viewpoints and see the Mikovice Mill, which has stood there since at least 1541.
The biggest advantage of the new Rezidence U Vltavy project is its strategic location next to the train and bus stations. It takes some 35 minutes by train or by car to the centre of the capital city. Trains usually leave every half an hour.
Finance the purchase by selling another property
Do you need to finance purchase of a new property by selling another? We are ready to help you both with sale and all the related issues. Contact us with confidence.