Cooperative housing financing procedure Harfa Park IX
Advantages of the cooperative housing
- You don't have to prove your creditworthiness to the bank in the same extent as if you apply for a mortgage loan (e.g. you don't have to provide a tax return or acknowledgement of your income). We only verify the basic legislative obligations imposed on us by the Anti-Money Laundering Act
- You can purchase a new cooperative apartment at any age.
- Cooperative apartment can be transferred to a private ownership.
- The housing association is registered in the land register as the owner of the entire building.
- Any complaints of the whole house (both common areas and individual dwellings and parking spaces) are addressed by the housing association.
- Favourable conditions for contracted services (insurance, technical assistance incl. benefit card, home administration, legal consulting, internet, modern measurement and energy consumption management methods, etc.).
- Best quality assurance of the cooperative construction thanks to experienced partners.
- We will gladly provide you with more information about the advantages of the cooperative housing. Write a message.
Conditions for a participation in a housing association
- payment of at least 20 % of the acquisition cost of a cooperative apartment (and accessories - garages or storerooms, etc.) from your own resources while the remaining part will be paid according to a monthly rent prescription in the form of annuity payments to the housing association loan for 40 years from a handover of the cooperative apartment
We will gladly provide you with more information about the advantages of the cooperative housing. Write a message.
Contact our Client centre for sample documents.
Membership deposit payment schedule after an acceptance to the association
|Reservation fee||250 000 CZK||Reservation fee is payable within five days from signing the reservation agreement.|
|Lump-sum membership fee||15 000 CZK||Lump-sum membership fee is payable within thirty days from sending a written notice.|
|Deposit||20 % from the acquisition price of the future lease subject (incl. VAT)||Deposit reduced of paid Reservation fee and is payable within 30 days from sending a written notice.|
|Rent and deposits on services|
Depending on the amount of the AMD share and the acquisition price of the apartment
|The rent will be paid monthly in accordance with the signed lease agreement between the association as a renter and the association member as a tenant.|
The additional membership deposit (AMD) is at least 20 % of the acquisition cost of the future lease subject (i.e. the apartment incl. accessories), but the purchaser has the option to choose a higher AMD in the beginning, which is then reflected positively in the amount of a monthly rent (annuity payments). AMD may be funded from a loan. If you want to calculate if the amount of the monthly (annuity) rent payment corresponds to your preferred amount of the AMD share on the apartment acquisition value, you might use our calculator. It is contained in the price list.