- Cooperative flat 201/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,2 m2Cooperative flat 202/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,6 m2Cooperative flat 203/H4 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 86,8 m2Cooperative flat 204/H4 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 76,9 m2Cooperative flat 205/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,8 m2Cooperative flat 206/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,9 m2Cooperative flat 207/H4 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 88,5 m2Cooperative flat 208/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,1 m2Cooperative flat 209/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,5 m2Cooperative flat 210/H4 - On sale
4+kitchenette 119,3 m2
286 142.0 €Cooperative flat 211/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54 m2Cooperative flat 212/H4 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 55,4 m2Cooperative flat 201/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,2 m2Cooperative flat 202/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,6 m2Cooperative flat 203/H5 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 86,8 m2Cooperative flat 204/H5 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 76,9 m2Cooperative flat 205/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,8 m2Cooperative flat 206/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 53,9 m2Cooperative flat 207/H5 - Sold
3+kitchenette, 88,5 m2Cooperative flat 208/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,1 m2Cooperative flat 209/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54,5 m2Cooperative flat 210/H5 - On sale
4+kitchenette 119,3 m2
286 142.0 €Cooperative flat 211/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 54 m2Cooperative flat 212/H5 - Sold
2(1)+kitchenette, 55,4 m2
- Flat planFlat
- Floor planFloor
- Model flat
Cooperative flat 210/H4
- Flats Malý háj
- Flats Malý háj VIII - cooperative
- 2nd floor
- E, N, S, W
- 16,3 m2
- YesThe price of the garage parking place is not included in the total price of the apartment.
- Storage room
- YesThe price of the utility room is not included in the total price of the apartment.
- 119,3 m2
- On saleNTentative reserved
- Price inc. VAT
- 286 142 €iThe listed prices do not include the garage parking space, the parking space outside of the garage and, as the case may be, a utility room and a cellar.
- Rent from
- 1 073 €iSubject to a membership deposit of 25%Calculate the amount of your rent
You can calculate an approximate value of your monthly rent quickly and easily thanks to our calculator.
- Purchase price
- 286 142 €
- Member’s contribution share
- Membership deposit
- 71 536 €
- Interest rate
- 3.49 % p.a.
- Due date
- 25 Years
- Rent from
- 1 073 €
Calculation is only indicative.
- Stage VIII of the Malý háj residential project
- Malý háj VIII is formed by two residential houses H4 and H5
- There is 144 new cooperative apartments with the layouts of 1+kitchenette (from 28 m2) to more spacious 4+kitchenette (up to 119 m2) being built
- Each of the apartments has its balcony, loggia, or terrace
- Parking in underground garages
- Excellent accessibility to public transport (4-minute walk to bus stop) and connection to Prague's access roads
- Special 3-year warranty
- Energy efficiency class B– relates to all apartments in this phase
- Floor plan
- Standard equipment of a flat
- Flat purchase procedure and its financing
- Status: on sale
- Architect: AHK ARCHITEKTI, s.r.o., Project designer: BUILDING, s.r.o.
Malý háj project in Štěrboholy, a Prague’s quarter, is a dynamically developing modern urban residential locality. The eighth phase of this housing project offers two apartment houses with cooperative apartments. Altogether, it covers 144 modern town apartments with the layouts starting from 1+kitchenette through the best-selling 2+kitchenette category to large family 4+kitchenette apartments.
The living space of Malý háj also provides sufficient urban greenery with full-grown trees, relaxation zones, lawns and playground and climbing frames. We also currently build a large central town part and another playground for the smallest citizens for a comfortable urban living. Another novelty will be shopping premises situated directly in the locality.
The connection of a residential project, which is in direct contact with surrounding greenery and natural parks and also provides well-accessible services and smooth transport service, transforms Malý háj into a locality, the real estates of which will surely appreciate in the years to come.
Bank financing this phase: