Calculate the amount of your instalments
You can calculate an approximate value of your monthly mortgage instalment quickly and easily thanks to our calculator.
- Item price
- 421 500 €
- Own capital
- 84 300 €
- Fixation period
- 5 Years
- Time of repayment
- Interest rate from
- 2.29 % p.a.
- Installment from
- 1 296 €
This calculation is only indicative and applies for own resources amounting to 20 % or 80% LTV. For an exact calculation based on individual requirements and parameters contact our financial specialists. The calculation has been drawn up based on a real estate price determined according to the schedule of payments 90/10.
- 21 new terraced family houses
- Comfortable modern architecture
- Sophisticated layouts
- Houses of 4+kitchenette category with an area from 118 up to 140 m2
- Each house has its own garage and outdoor parking spot
- High-quality housing at a reasonable price
- Special 3-year warranty
- Large selection of extra equipment, including a layout choice
- Excellent accessibility to public transport (4-minute walk to bus stop) and connection to Prague's access roads
- Energy efficiency class C
- Rodinné domy Štěrboholy I
- Status: READY TO MOVE IN
- Architect: AHK ARCHITEKTI, s.r.o., Project designer: LV PLAN, s.r.o.
In that stage we offer family houses with the layout of 4+kitchenette and 5+kitchenette with useful floor area from 118 tup o 140 m2. The row houses have large ground floor for shared family life and the first floor adjusted for privacy of each family member. Each of the houses has its own, sufficiently large garden. A garage and other parking places in front of a house are obvious. A great benefit for each owner of those family houses is an enhanced three years’ warranty.
The Malý Háj residential locality offers its inhabitants sufficient greenery including a central park being currently built. Nice playgrounds and other grass areas go without saying. Another great benefit of this locality are the adjacent natural areas and parks at the boundary of the project and several cycle paths.