Commercial premise KP02/I1
- Residential project with an exceptional architecture
- Project suitable for families with children as well as for young couples and singles
- 88 apartments from 1+kitchenette (37 m2) to 4+kitchenette (120 m2)
- Special 3-year warranty
- Barrier-free access
- Parking in front of the house
- Higher equipment standards ensure comfort and security of residents
- Excellent accessibility to public transport (1-minute walk to Metro station) and connection to Prague's access roads
- Energy efficiency class B– relates to all apartments in this phase
- Status: on sale
- Architect: ADR, s.r.o., Project designer: BUILDING, s.r.o.
Britská čtvrť is a residential project emerging within the new municipal district of Západní město in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. The tenth stage of this project offers 88 new apartments with layouts from 1+kitchenette (37 m2) to more spacious 4+kitchenette (120 m2).
Wide range of continuously developing services in the immediate neighborhood is a great part of the project. The site already includes Billa, the Kolkovna restaurant, Sushi bar, the DM drug store or a branch and ATM of Komerční Banka. It is located only 5-minute walk away from the Avion shopping centre with such shops as Tesco, IKEA, Jysk, A3 sport, Takko Fashion, Datart, and others. It only takes 5 minutes by car to get to the Globus hypermarket, Makro hypermarket and petrol station, Baumax, Asko, Billa, or the Metropole Zličín shopping centre with a wide range of services, including cinema or the Albert supermarket.
- Flats Britská čtvrť
- Metro station
- Bus stop
- Elementary school
- Shopping center
- Police station
- Children playground
- Sport areal