Dear clients, we would like to remind you that for the whole-business training reasons is the client center closed from 25th May from 12:00 until 26th May.

News/ Demand for cooperative housing is significantly growing. And here we come with our brand new offer of cooperative housing.

Demand for cooperative housing is significantly growing. And here we come with our brand new offer of cooperative housing.

Demand for cooperative housing is significantly growing. And here we come with our brand new offer of cooperative housing.

5.12.2016

Within five years from a reintroduction of the cooperative housing in Prague, we have sold nearly 600 modern apartments in our development projects. And this year, we expect record annual sales of more than 150 cooperative apartments in three residential Prague areas - in Britská čtvrť in Stodůlky, in Prosek Park and in Malý Háj in Prague Štěrboholy. This success is due to the fact that there is currently no difference in the demand for new apartments between a private and the cooperative ownership. And given the new conditions for obtaining mortgage loans, the demand for the cooperative housing in the Czech Republic will continue to grow.

Before the end of the year, we will offer more cooperative apartments in the fastest-growing urban area of Malý Háj in Prague Štěrboholy on sale. Our last housing project this year offers 39 apartments and the clients can choose a layout from 1+kitchenette to more spacious 4+kitchenette in four above-ground floors. Parking is solved by indoor parking places.

Learn more about the location of Malý Háj at www.finep.cz/cs/maly-haj

Find detailed information about the brand new offer of the Phase VI G2 apartment house at www.finep.cz/cs/maly-haj-VI

Do you know the biggest advantages of the cooperative housing?
The main advantage of the cooperative housing is a duty to compose one´s own cash in a significantly lower amount, specifically 25 percent of the total amount. With respect to the currently rising real estate prices, it can be a great advantage for young people interested in new housing (this entire part can be financed by a loan from a building savings plan). The remaining 75 % of the price is paid by the client in a form of a rent. Furthermore, the client does not need to declare his or her creditworthiness - no tax returns and no proofs of income. New apartment can be purchased at any age. Elderly people may appreciate the opportunity to seamlessly convert their cooperative share to children or grand-children, which is relatively complicated and expensive with a private housing.

Learn more about the cooperative housing at www.druzstevnibydleni.cz